Monday, July 19, 2010

Starting Week 3!

Welcome to week 3! I hope you made your ticket purchase already. Not only is this years raffle on track to sell out; we have so many special offers lined up for you, that you are going to need the next 13 weeks to claim them all. I have to admit that this summer has possibly been the most fun I’ve had working at OI. All of our community partners truly offer a fabulous service/product to Orange County. We are so lucky to be able to access such quality venues and I have had the best time checking them out! We never have a reason to say, "there's nothing to do" while living in Orange County.

One of the highlights of last week was our Members event at The Laguna Playhouse. We were treated to a theatrical delight of 50’s tribute singing and dancing in a production called Life Could Be a Dream. This was my first visit to the Playhouse and I was so impressed by the talent produced by our local theatre; it is truly world class. If you haven’t been there yet, you need to check it out.




OI Staff with the cast of Life Could Be a Dream Cast

Right around the corner from The Laguna Play house, is where you will find your next special offer to being a Laguna Beach Million Dollar Home Raffle ticket purchaser: Sun Dried Tomato.



This 10% off offer is good through August 18, 2010 and valid at any of the 3 Sundried locations: San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano and Laguna Beach. During my trip, we started with the Crispy Blacked Chicken Spring Rolls that came with delicious honey-cilatro pesto sauce. Then I made my way into a bowl of Creamy Sundried Tomato, Chicken and Vegatables over Bowtie Pasta. It was served with lots of tangy gorgonzola. I can't wait to go back!

Sundried's Laguna location is also conveniently located right next to Hobie where you can pick up your free t-shirt, and a brief walk away from the Wyland Gallery where you can grab a free cup of coffee and a cookie for desert.

Make sure to print out your 2010 Laguna Beach Million Dollar Home Raffle e-mail confirmation and go visit Laguna today! I hope to see you all in Downtown!

Raffling the Good Life,

Rachel Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment